One of the most clicked on “recipes” on this blog is the Soap Scum Shower Cleaner ~ FUNNY!!!! You guys must really like to clean! 😉
(I just went to the recipe index and it seems that over half!!! of my links are NOT linking to their recipe!!!! OH NO!!!! Well, I will try to fix that BUT believe you me that it will take me some time! Sorry FOR the inconvenience!!!! 😦 )
I recently started to make a few other cleaners. I have liked them. SO I thought I would share them.
Check out the “recipes” here!
Here are my thoughts……..
* “Blessing ‘in a Bottle” ~ that is similar to the Soap Scum Shower Cleaner, so I already had that and like it. A keeper. (She does add a little something extra, I think I will try that as well next time!)
* Window Cleaner ~ I made this the first time and I struggled a bit with streaks. SO I made it again, SKIPPING the detergent and the food coloring. I liked it much much much better. In FACT it cleans windows/mirrors really well!!! (The picture is takes on my 1st batch, the one with food coloring, that is why it is blue.) A keeper.
* Air & Fabric Cleaner ~ I REALLY really REALLY like this one. I really like things to smell fresh and clean. SO, this one was a hit for me!! A for sure for sure keeper!!! I used Downy fabric softener. Be sure to use your favorite smelling fabric softener. BE sure to shake the bottle before each use, as the baking soda separates a bit when it sits. A keeper, oh, I said that already!
* Bleach Cleaner ~ Yep. Great for toilets, shower curtains, dirty DIRTY shoelaces. I like. A keeper!!
* “The Cure All” ~ This is a GREAT all-purpose cleaner. I use it mid-week on my counter tops, sinks, toilets, really wherever you need a quick clean up. I do not have any essential oils, so I skipped that. I AM interested in trying it with essential oils….sometime. For now, I am content with it “as is”.
* HUGEST HELP OF ALL!!!!!! IF you ignore everything else I have written. Please note this!!!!! 1/2 an ounce = 1 TB. This helped me GREATLY.
* I used address labels to write the name of the cleaner AND the ingredients used. This helps when your bottle is empty and you want a QUICK refill, the recipe is RIGHT there!
If you guys give this a try, be sure to let me know what YOU think! THANKS! Have a wonderful day!
Be sure to head over to Little Ms. Robinson for the “recipes”!!!